11/12/09

Finally doing something I've been itching to do forever!!!



So my friend's birthday came and went and I wanted to do something nice for her. She is a crochet"er" like me and my initial thought was a really nice pattern and some yarn to make it....then I saw this yarn and I thought of what I could make for her! A triangular scarf was my next thought...then ....we were at Women's Bible Group together and she was hugging her shawl around her shoulders saying how cold she was feeling these days.....Ureka!!! A shrug for Stacey!
She knows I'm making it. She hasn't seen it yet. She may now as she says she follows my blog. So I may get a call tomorrow...

Anyway, I have to run down tomorrow and pick up more yarn to finish it cause of course 2 skeins are NOT ENOUGH. But hey, I never complain about having to go look at yarn. One day I think I would like to treat myself to the Sewing Centre in town and buy me the expensive stuff!...or maybe not. There is a lot of beautiful inexpensive yarn to keep me happy.

Shouldn't be much longer Stacey!!! Happy birthday!!! By the grace of God it fits wonderfully since I am doing this out of my head. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment