8/30/09

My Inspirations

So there she is. My main inspiration. My first
daughter, Christina. She LOVES when I make things. And I LOVE when she asks me to. Her best friend was moving away and they had a last playdate together before the house was to get packed up. Christina wanted to give her something special as a present. Together we came up with this idea of making dolls. One that looked like Christina and the other to look like her friend. Christina would keep the other doll and her friend would have this one in the picture and they could write a lasting message to each other on the attached blue heartshaped tag.
Because of Christina I have now sold three of those dolls and my store's been up less than a week!
I told her she was my silent partner in the store and would be getting paid because I wouldn't have come up with this idea on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment