8/31/09

Progress

Making this for a lady that is doing her baby room in a Winnie the Pooh theme. Baby is due October but I wanted to have it ready early. He just needs some nostrils and he is DONE.
Isn't he cute?

The one thing I like about doing this business is really being in love with whatever I am creating. I feel like God must have felt making the earth and the animals and then mankind. I see this little guy and I know that he is GOOD.

Sigh!

So school starts tomorrow and there is still much to do. Hair has to get combed (three girls going every morning, so I'm going to cornrow everyone's hair to last the week.), lunch has to be planned and made ready, clothes, the elusive socks....and then just the mental preparation because I have to drive the school bus they are on and we have to be outta here 7am!!!

That alone is motivation to succeed at this business. If I can work from home and make at least the same as I make driving the bus then I can let these kids SLEEP IN because they only have to catch the bus at 9!!

This morning Christina got up and pulled out all her crafting stuff. We have a craft show in two weeks and she is making puff ball creatures to sell. She is really taking it seriously. She has a friend helping her and Phiabe as well.
It's nice working with her. And by the way, she loves the idea of me being able to work from home so she doesn't have to spend TWO HOURS riding the bus every morning!
Okay, things to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment