9/1/09

Finale

My newest baby is here. Baby Eeyore. It just seemed right that he should be having a very pleasant nap since that is what he and the newborn baby will mostly be doing.



All my kids want to hold him and cuddle him and carry him around but we can't have that! He has to go to his new home in prestine condition. I've promised to make them each one though. Faith is like Christina: she loves cuddly dolls.

Christina has a toy hammock I made her years ago hanging over her bed just straining under the weight of all the stuffies she has collected.

Today was the first day of school. Very hectic. I didn't get to crochet much but I am making a valiant attempt to have a sample critter for the library by Wednesday.


He looks interesting. I could go simple and make him a bear or I could go fancy and make him something totally new.... We'll see what he becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment