4/16/10

Change of Plans....?


Feeling really overwhelmed of late. So much going on. Busy mom. Crocheting is still my joy and my outlet but now I am constantly scrambling to keep up with all the promises I make.
Enough now. I am going to slow things down. I want to go back to making things I WANT TO make. Right now a friend of mine has me excited about a poncho she wants to make for herself and I would love to make myself a poncho!! I said it since December or early January! But I haven't had time! Now I am going to make time and just enjoy again. All this selling and stuff can wait til the kids are a little more independant and I actually have TIME. Sounds like a change of plans? Yeah, I think so.

This Tigger doll was made for my friend's son for his one year bday.Came out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment